One of our most critical concerns is the ongoing unlawful and corrupt activity of the banks and the legal system that has been allowed to support them. Every day, thousands of honest, hard-working, and trusting people in many countries, are losing their homes and their possessions without even knowing it.
This all happens behind the scenes in courts that have made it impossible for most of us to access, and without ever being given an opportunity to defend ourselves. This message is intended to wake ourselves up and to realise how corrupt the entire system is and how it dramatically affects each and every one of us every day of our lives. Not even the Constitutional Court provides protection against this despicable inhumane activity – because the Central Banks operate outside of the legal system in our countries.
In 2009, an American Congresswoman by the name of Nancy Kaptur made an astonishing public statement. She urged Americans to stay in their homes, even if their homes were being foreclosed. This is what is has come down to. The banking system is so deceitful and so corrupt that the people must take collective action to survive.
Please let this information sink in deeply in to your being: The banking/financial industry is the largest organized crime syndicate in the world.
1. Almost all the money supply in the world is controlled by the banking families who operate under the Rothschild/Rockefeller/Morgan empire. These families control almost all the central banks in our countries and these in turn control all the other banks. They can play the money game forever – they control the printing press, the courts and governments.
2. Banks do not LOAN money. They make money out of thin air, then they pretend to loan money to the people, but the money actually appears in your bank account from nowhere. The money is created by MAGIC using computers. You think you are in debt, but you are not really in debt, because no real money was ever loaned to you. This is how you are being controlled by the banks. We are slaves to money and the money is created out of thin air and controlled by the banks.
3. There is actually no debt. The scam and entrapment goes even further. The banks sell all contracts and pieces of paper with our signatures to third party corporations called securitisation agents – who bundle these contracts in various ways and trade them on the stock markets, selling them back to ourselves – the people. So in a twisted way we become our own slave masters. The banks get paid immediately in this process called securitisation. This means that they profiteer immensely and are no longer the owner of the contract – and therefore they have NO RIGHT to take your assets away. This is important people… Legally, they do not have the right to take your home away from you because they are no longer the owner or holder of the contract. And yet our courts and judges have allowed this to go on! They have been taking homes and assets away illegally and only we the people can change this.
4. The banks are multinational private corporations, swallowing up everything and everyone in their way. The banks own everything in this world. And our courts and our government are doing nothing about it. That is because the central banks control our governments. Most people are still blissfully unaware of this.
5. The people should not be paying off any debt of non-existent money. The people should not be paying any interest. This is all a great economic trap that has been set for us. The people should not be getting any judgements against them and criminal records because of fictitious money. And YOU should not be working like a slave to pay the fraudulent banks so that you can survive and feed your family.
At first it seems impossible to escape this tyranny – but the answers are always a lot simpler than we imagine. The rise of individual knowledge and collective consciousness is evident everywhere and revolutions always start amongst the people. But this time it is a revolution of consciousness.
The UBUNTU Movement is dedicate do the reinstitution of all our human rights and sovereignty that have been stolen from us by the current political system and the organs of government that keep making laws against its own people, instead of acting as the servants of the people whom they serve.
The UBUNTU Movement has a simple plan to change all this very simply without any violence, opposition or conflict. Find out about our ONE SMALL TOWN strategy and then tell everyone you know. http://www.onesmalltown.org/
Remember that the country belongs to its people – not to the government OR the corrupt bankers who control our governments. Let us restore the country back to its people and create world of abundance and prosperity for everyone.